We at Eros International
strive at creating value for all our stakeholders in a complete ethical and legal manner. We consider that the practice of corporate governance is extremely essential to keep the trust of the stakeholders and to fulfill our social responsibilities as a company.
We strongly believe in the practice of conducting our business activities in a fair, direct and completely transparent manner that will not only benefit the company but more importantly will ensure the highest level of accountability and trust for all our shareholders, our employees and our partners.
All of these pro-active actions ensure the strengthening the foundation of good governance at Eros International.
The highlights of Eros International's Corporate Governance are:
- A comprehensive and well-defined Board of Directors with a fair depiction of executive, non-executive and independent directors with over 42.85% of the Board being non-promoters
- Constitution of Committees such as the Audit Committee, Share Transfer & Investors Grievance Committee, Compensation Committee and Management Committee for more intensive attention
- Dynamic and Robust Risk Management structure for ascertaining risks, evaluating their probability as well as probable impact and framing risk minimization plans
- Regular communication with shareholders including communication of quarterly results just after release to Stock Exchanges
- Focus on hiring, retaining and development of the best talent and to promote a culture of excellence across the organization. Comprehensive HRD Policies cover succession planning, training and development, employee grievance handling.